Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
Downloads for all available platforms and languages:
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/#1.1.17

I've noticed that the bouncer behind

http://releases.mozilla.org/

has directed me to a server that holds just binaries for 1.1.15 and
ahead. Since the last update for es-ES langpack was for 1.1.14, no
es-ES langpack is available through releases.mozilla.org. The link in
the Releases page of seamonkey-project.org works OK, I think because
it points directly to ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/

The releases module is always trimmed to the last bunch of releases so that a large number of mirrors can easily sync it in a timely manner. I get informed of those trims and adjust URLs accordingly.

Since we have a link in our localization site to the langpack, would
it be polite if I change the URL to ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/ too? I
could link to our own local copy, but I think it is better if
mozilla.org / Seamonkey Council can have as much metrics as possible
of downloads.

We don't get metrics from direct ftp.m.o downloads, but we prefer linking there as those servers are highly reliable and well-checked for problems.

Robert Kaiser