MalcolmO wrote:
I was surprised to find that it didn't notify me of a new version and (optionally) get it and install it for me. I was further surprised to find that there was no such option anywhere. Am I right about that or is it hidden somewhere? If not, will we see such a feature at any point?

I don't believe that auto-notification ability was built into SM1, and with the majority of work now going into SM2, I don't believe the auto-download will ever make it into SM1

Daniel

In a funny bit of business, when I switched to my own profile to manually download it with Camino, Camino notified me of an update to that. :)