I'm running OpenSUSE 11.1 64 bit on a system with an Intel Quad core cpu.
1. SeaMonkey browser 1.1.16 crashes often e.g. I go to www.google.co.uk and enter "apod" and get the list OK. When I click on the APOD link it starts displaying the page but immediately crashes. Any comments welcome- should I run a debug version and report the result ? If so, how do I do that ?

2. I then downloaded the installer for 1.1.17, but when I run the 'seamonkey-installer' script, it says this: "error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file."
The installed version of this file seems to be libstdc++.so.6
The version no is 4.3.3.

What should I do to install this version of SeaMonkey ?

AM