On 6/29/2009 7:19 AM PT, David Pyles typed:

On 6/29/2009 9:35 AM, Ant wrote:
On 6/29/2009 2:55 AM PT, BeeNeR typed:

Examples:
1. http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1915916 or
http://www.videosift.com/video/Dumpling-Giri-Freakout (same video from
same server)

2. http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1915915 or
http://www.videosift.com/video/Suprise-Attack-Fail (same video from same
server)

Videos don't play for old Web browsers. Other videos on the same site
seems to be OK. :(
Both work fine here on Win XP SE3 SM1.1.17 using Adobe Flash 10,0,22,87

At least they did the first time I opened them.  But since then the
Suprise-Attack-Fail & 1915915 only show a black screen after loading.
Dumpling-Giri-Freakout & 1915916 are still working.

Weird, I can't get them to work at all. Black videos. No problems with my IE6.
Do you have flash blocked? Try to view them in safe mode to see whether an Add-on is blocking them.

Looks like http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1915915 is not working, but other one is working. Must be a server problem?

How do I enable safe mode?
--
"An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox." --Mexican Proverb
   /\___/\