It looks like it was a server-side issue since they both work now. Thanks to all who read this forum thread. ;)

On 6/28/2009 9:25 PM PT, Ant typed:

Examples:
1. http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1915916 or http://www.videosift.com/video/Dumpling-Giri-Freakout (same video from same server)

2. http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1915915 or http://www.videosift.com/video/Suprise-Attack-Fail (same video from same server)

Videos don't play for old Web browsers. Other videos on the same site seems to be OK. :(
--
"What is this? A center for ants?!" "...What?" "How can we be expected to teach children to learn how read, if they can't even fit inside the building?" "Derek, it's just a--" "I don't want to hear your excuses! The center has to be at least... three times bigger than this!" "...He's absolutely right!" --Zoolander movie
   /\___/\