Hi!

Is anyone else not seeing videos when using FlashBlock v1.3.14 extension in SeaMonkey v1.1.17 to not automatically show Flash parts/areas on redesigned http://videosift.com/ (VS)? They do not show after clicking on "F" and its play button.

I was able to reproduce it in two XP Pro. machines, one Windows 2000 SP4 (new SM, extension, and default installations!), and Debian/Linux. The extension and VS developers could not reproduce it. I wasn't able to reproduce it with SeaMonkey v2.0b1 on a test machine with Dell OEM XP Home.

I am checking to see if others can or cannot reproduce this on redesigned videosift.com.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"The greatest enemies of ants are other ants, just as the greatest enemies of men are other men." --Auguste Forel
   /\___/\