On 7/28/2009 9:11 AM PT, Paul Hartman typed:

So no problems with these videos?
http://www.videosift.com/video/Golf-hole-in-one-wtf-style
http://www.videosift.com/video/Giant-Mousetrap-Board-Game
http://www.videosift.com/video/Puttin-on-the-Ritz-Taco
etc.? :(

Okay, those did not load. (I had just clicked randomly on a video from
the main page of the site previously.) However, I just whitelisted
that site in flashblock and the links you gave above play just fine
again.

Yeah, I had to do that but I don't want to see the Flash areas right away until I say so, especially when I have 20 tabs opened. :D
--
Allah's Apostle said, "Once while a prophet amongst the prophets was taking a rest underneath a tree, an ant bit him. He, therefore, ordered that his luggage be taken away from underneath that tree and then ordered that the dwelling place of the ants should be set on fire. Allah sent him a revelation: 'Wouldn't it have been sufficient to burn a single ant (that bit you)?'" --Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 54, Number 536
   /\___/\