On 7/29/2009 12:26 AM PT, Martin Feitag typed:

So no problems with these videos?
http://www.videosift.com/video/Golf-hole-in-one-wtf-style
http://www.videosift.com/video/Giant-Mousetrap-Board-Game
http://www.videosift.com/video/Puttin-on-the-Ritz-Taco
etc.? :(
Okay, those did not load. (I had just clicked randomly on a video from
the main page of the site previously.) However, I just whitelisted
that site in flashblock and the links you gave above play just fine
again.
Yeah, I had to do that but I don't want to see the Flash areas right
away until I say so, especially when I have 20 tabs opened. :D

So now you know there are vidos which are reproducable to not show up.
There are only 2 ways left in my opinion:
1. Have a look at the website source-coe if it differs (e.g. has errors
in it) => if yes: contact the site-owner

Yeah, I told the Web site owner and they blame Flashblock extension.

2. Ask the flashblock author (or forum or flasblocks bugtracking system
if there is one) if these videos compared to others are beded in a way
flashblock can't handle properly.
regards

Flashblock could not reproduce it and blames VS. :(

I did notice SeaMonkey's Error Console showed: "Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Node was not found" Â code: "8" > > > nsresult: "0x80530008 (NS_ERROR_DOM_NOT_FOUND_ERR)" Â location:
"chrome://flashblock/content/flashblock.xml Line: 348"]

Also, another VS user has the same problem in Camino. He said it comes with Flashblock. It seems like only older Gecko engines and Flashblock have this problem. I couldn't reproduce it with SeaMonkey v2.0 beta 1 and the latest FlashBlock for it.
--
"He who dislikes aardvarks was an ant in his former life." --unknown
   /\___/\