DoctorBill wrote:
My ISP sent me a note saying that I have been online too much.

They tell me that even though I have "Unlimited Time" that I have limited time....(?)

8- 10 hours / day limit for residential use.

OK

Is there a freebie (Freeware) plug in that will add up the time I am
using SeaMonkey "Online" so that I can keep an eye on this thing?

Most DSL or Cable folk are probably amused by this.

I have dial-up, so whatever time I am online - is, of necessity, longer
than DSL or Cable folk need.

Any help would be appreciated.

DoctorBill

DoctorBill, I am on Dial-Up (sometimes) as well, and my ISP has a web page, as part of my account, where I can look up how long I've been online this month and how much I've downloaded.

Maybe your ISP can do similar for you!

Daniel