Crazygolfer wrote:
you might try
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Network_and_Internet/Online_Timers/Internet_Usage_Monitor.html

DoctorBill wrote:
My ISP sent me a note saying that I have been online too much.

They tell me that even though I have "Unlimited Time" that I have limited time....(?)

8- 10 hours / day limit for residential use.

OK

Is there a freebie (Freeware) plug in that will add up the time I am
using SeaMonkey "Online" so that I can keep an eye on this thing?

Most DSL or Cable folk are probably amused by this.

I have dial-up, so whatever time I am online - is, of necessity, longer
than DSL or Cable folk need.

Any help would be appreciated.

DoctorBill
88888888888888888888888888

Tried it.

This program is a "come on."

The Free Program is 'Limited'.

You are asked to buy the unrestricted program and it is clunky.

I was wondering if there was a SM plugin, but nowadays, such things are
'old fashioned'.

Yes - my ISP (basicisp.net) doesn't know what "unlimited" means....

"Dear Valued Customer,

We are writing you concerning your internet usage. While our service is unlimited, we have a system safeguard that does trigger an interruption to any account that hits a certain amount of hours each month.

Our service is for residential use only, not available for business purposes or as a dedicated service. We ask that you please do not use our service as a dedicated connection. We consider any connection of 8-10 hours or more a day to be a dedicated connection. Unfortunately, we are unable to support anymore than this. Please disconnect when you are not using the internet.

Your current usage as of 08/26/2009 is 234 hours.

If you feel that I have sent you this email in error, or that there may be further problems, please feel free to email, or give us a call.

Thank you and I hope you are having a great day!
Rachel, Agent 202
Basicisp.net
Usage Manager
Tier 2 Customer Support