On Aug 30, 7:16 pm, Keith Whaley <keit...@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> KristinJ wrote:
> > I use SeaMonkey 1.1.17 on a MacBook Air with OSX 10.5.8.
> > I want to upgrade to Snow Leopard but am afraid that SeaMonkey wont
> > work. Are there known compatibility issues?
> > Thanks! :)
>
> I have a late 2007 20" iMac, 2.0 Ghz, intel C2D, OS 10.5.8. SeaMonkey
> 1.1.17.
> Installed Apple-supplied OS 10.6.0, right over my 10.5.8, and an hour
> later, all was well...
>
> SeaMonkey works like a champ! So does everything else!
>
> Any other questions, pleae ask. So far, all is well here in SL-land!
>
> keith

Wow! that's great, Keith!
I've read that users had a lot of problems with firefox so I just
expected it would be even worse with SM, as there are fewer SM users
(at least that's what I assume). I appreciate your feedback. So, did
you install Snow Leopard and then reinstall SM 1.1.17 or did the new
mac OS permit you to use your already installed SM version?

Thanks!
:)