On 9/12/2009 3:27 PM PT, BeeNeR typed:

On or about 9/12/2009 4:18 PM, Ant typed the following:
On 9/12/2009 1:05 PM PT, Joseph Mueller typed:

I am running Seamonkey 1.1.18 and am accessing TVGuide listings at
http://www.tvguide.com/listings/default.aspx

Before the change (that TV Guide made) when I moused over a program
title a "pop up" would appear with program details. Now that does not
happen. If I click on the title a space opens in the listing but
nothing appears in that space.  BTW It works properly in IE.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Reproduced easily for me in my city's listing too with and without
Adblock Plus v1.0.2. However, if I use Firefox v2.0.0.20 or fake SM's
UserAgent for Firefox 2.0.0.20 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1;
en-US; rv:1.8.1.20) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/2.0.0.20), then it will work.

Report it to tvguide.com and Mozilla. I wonder if SM v2 has this problem
too.

I gave up on TVGuide for that and other reasons.  You might want to try:
http://www.titantv.com/  thats what I use now.

I used to love TitanTV, but it kept giving me extra broadcast channels that I don't have. I saw no way to enter the zip code. I assume I have to be a member to do that which I refused.
--
"An ant can do more than an ox that is lying down." --unknown
   /\___/\