On 9/12/2009 8:05 PM PT, Ant typed:

I will notify tvguide.com and Mozilla

Cool. I did the same with tvguide.com's contact. Let's see if they reply and fix it. Let's follow up in here if they do. ;)

I got a reply:

From: "TVGOL  Listings" <tvgollisti...@tvguide.com>
To: Ant
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 07:57:38 -0700
Subject: RE: User message to Customer Service:TVGOL:Grid Problem

Hello and thank you for contacting TV Guide Online.

The TV Listings grid on TVGuide.com is optimized for use on all versions of the IE, +FireFox, Safari, and Chrome except v 2.0) browsers, on both the Windows and Mac +operating systems, as those browsers make up almost 98% of total browsers being used +online today and 99.6% of TVGuide.com users. While we are working to make the site +SeaMonkey compliant also, it is not as yet a fully supported browser. So in the
+interim, please use those browsers and you should not have any problems.

Thank you for your feedback and for continuing to visit www.tvguide.com/listings.

Dave
TV Guide Online
www.tvguide.com