On or about 9/14/2009 11:32 AM, Ant typed the following:
> On 9/12/2009 8:05 PM PT, Ant typed:
>
>>> I will notify tvguide.com and Mozilla
>>
>> Cool. I did the same with tvguide.com's contact. Let's see if they
>> reply and fix it. Let's follow up in here if they do. ;)
>
> I got a reply:
>
> From: "TVGOL  Listings" <tvgollisti...@tvguide.com>
> To: Ant
> Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 07:57:38 -0700
> Subject: RE: User message to Customer Service:TVGOL:Grid Problem
>
> Hello and thank you for contacting TV Guide Online.
>
> The TV Listings grid on TVGuide.com is optimized for use on all versions
> of the IE,
> +FireFox, Safari, and Chrome except v 2.0) browsers, on both the Windows
> and Mac
> +operating systems, as those browsers make up almost 98% of total
> browsers being used
> +online today and 99.6% of TVGuide.com users. While we are working to
> make the site
> +SeaMonkey compliant also, it is not as yet a fully supported browser.
> So in the
> +interim, please use those browsers and you should not have any problems.
>
> Thank you for your feedback and for continuing to visit
> www.tvguide.com/listings.
>
> Dave
> ===============
> TV Guide Online
> www.tvguide.com
>

> :(
When I get replies which skirt the issue of not working with SeaMonkey,
I remind them that it is using a Gecko engine like others they support
and I will return to their web page/organization/or whatever when they
notify me that their sites are supporting SeaMonkey.

--
Ed

Build a system even a fool can use, and only a fool will use it.