On 9/12/2009 7:13 PM PT, Joe Mueller typed:

Reproduced easily for me in my city's listing too with and without Adblock Plus v1.0.2. However, if I use Firefox v2.0.0.20 or fake SM's UserAgent for Firefox 2.0.0.20 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.20) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/2.0.0.20), then it will work.

Report it to tvguide.com and Mozilla. I wonder if SM v2 has this problem too.
Thanks for the feedback. I did try your suggestion of spoofing Firefox with UA and it worked for me.

I will notify tvguide.com and Mozilla

Cool. I did the same with tvguide.com's contact. Let's see if they reply and fix it. Let's follow up in here if they do. ;)
--
"Is it for pleasure you were made? Not for doing, and for action? Look at the plants, the sparrows, the ants, spiders, bees, all doing their business, helping to weld the order of the world. And will you refuse man's part? And not run the way of nature's ordering?" --Marcus Aurelius
   /\___/\