Three questions:

1.  I have Dial-Up.

It take a long time to get connected.

The SM 1.1 browser throws up this message window.

ALERT
  2147942487

It then takes two tries to get rid of it - unless I load
another web site - then it "X's" out immediately.

Why ?

2.   as an aside - do I dump all the News headers by erasing the .msf file ?
i.e. to start over....?

3. I can get "wireless" here in my country town 20 miles from the "big city".

Is wireless essentially readable by anybody here with wireless?
i.e. no privacy (Bank, Stock Trading, etc) ?

DoctorBill
--
The United States Congress is not the cure.
The United States Congress is the disease !