Mort wrote:

Hi,

I am innocent of your charge, sir. My PC had Vista, which was awful, and
a so-called computer tech replaced it with XP Pro, thereby lousing up my e-mails, newsgroups, address book, etc.. I am trying to fix things one at a time.

On my Mozilla newsgroup account, my user name is "Mort" and my e-mail URL is "m...@cloud9.net". I never intentionally used a user name with an @ in it. My PC occasionally send messages to newsgroups with the invalid return address instead of my URL. Ask Bill gates why.

Mort Linder

Hi,

I stumbled upon a fix for my problem. Under properties in printer section, there is a small square marked , "center on page". I clicked on that square, where a check-mark appeared, and voila, my printing problem is now solved. It is incredible, that I have spent many hours on line and at my keyboard, before stumbling upon the solution.

I still do not know why this problem arose only with S.M. 1.1.18, and not with my 2 other PCs running 1.1.6.

Thank you.