I use a couple of "personal address books" to circulate documents to key colleagues.
This feature is very convenient for me, but after sending these messages, all of the
email addresses then appear in the "to" line, which upsets many recipients.

Is there a way that the NAMES of the recipients would appear, but not their email
addresses? I used to insert my personal address book into the "bcc" line, but
then my colleagues often ended up forwarding these messages to others who are already on
this list because they have no way of knowing they had already gotten the original
message.