Martin Freitag wrote:
Bill Spikowski schrieb:
I use a couple of "personal address books" to circulate documents to key
colleagues.
This feature is very convenient for me, but after sending these
messages, all of the email addresses then appear in the "to" line, which
upsets many recipients.

Is there a way that the NAMES of the recipients would appear, but not
their email addresses? I used to insert my personal address book into
the "bcc" line, but then my colleagues often ended up forwarding these
messages to others who are already on this list because they have no way
of knowing they had already gotten the original message.

Nope, either you BCC or you don't.
By names only, no other email-program would know what the hell that
should be.
Maybe think about using a mailing-list for that kind of stuff, whohever
wants can subscribe then, noone needs to forwards anything ;-)
regards

Martin

Thanks -- I may go that route.