Bill Spikowski wrote:
I use a couple of "personal address books" to circulate documents to key colleagues. This feature is very convenient for me, but after sending these messages, all of the email addresses then appear in the "to" line, which upsets many recipients.

Is there a way that the NAMES of the recipients would appear, but not their email addresses? I used to insert my personal address book into the "bcc" line, but then my colleagues often ended up forwarding these messages to others who are already on this list because they have no way of knowing they had already gotten the original message.

You could use BCC for the email list, then for that particular mailing use a SIG file which identifies

<your name>
CC: <list of names only>

Paul Gallagher's method could be used to simplify making the SIG file.