Thomas Peters wrote:
Russell Cameraman wrote, on 2009-10-06 19:06:
whenever I open my Sea Monkey Mail&  Newsgroups I have to type in my
password for each account. It is a secure way to keep my e-mail
messages private BUT, is there a way to have these passwords saved so
I don't have to type them in?

Check "Preferences -> Privacy&Security -> Passwords -> Remember passwords". But you will probably also want set a master password so that your passwords are stored encrypted on your hard disk (Preferences -> Privacy&Security -> Master Passwords).

I may be way off target here, but didn't I see here that someone had set things up as you suggest, i.e. with a Master Password, but then had to enter the Master Password each time he accessed one of his other accounts, so instead of getting a request for the accounts password, he got a request for the Master Password so that the accounts password could be accessed?? They were asking how to stop this happen and was advised to remove the Master Password.

Something like that, anyway.