Robert Kaiser wrote:
SeaMonkey 2.0 Release Candidate 1 is now available for free download on the SeaMonkey website. We encourage testers to get involved in discussing and reporting problems as well as further improving the product.

What's the difference between this and the actual release? Since I'm not a techie, I chose not to be a beta tester; but I've been waiting for the actual release, which I had heard was happening "in a week or so". Apparently this still isn't the official release version? When is that scheduled for? Or should I start using this one now if I intend to go to 2.0 when it is released. I'm so confused.

--Ken Rudolph