Jens Hatlak wrote:
On 10/11/2009 6:19 PM chicagofan wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
Ken Rudolph wrote:
What's the difference between this and the actual release?

Only a few last-minute bugs fixes, which are hopefully very small
and fix things that users report with the RC1.

Hopefully that will include the Address Book opening problem I still
have with RC1?  :)   The personal address book is selected, but
won't open when I select the Address Book from the tool bar.

That's fixed for the next nightly (and consequently RC2) already.

Greetings,

Jens

Thanks Jens! Guess I'm revealing that I spend too much of my time "e-mailing" friends. ;)
bj