Robert Kaiser wrote:
Bob Fleischer wrote:
The point is that this site works in both the latest Firefox (3.5.x) and
the latest V1 Seamonkey (1.1.18), but doesn't work in RC1 (or the
betas), and changing the User Agent string doesn't change things.

Which is _very_ strange as we ship exactly the same browser core (Gecko)
as Firefox 3.5.4 - could you test with their candidate for that release?
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/3.5.4-candidates/build1/

Robert Kaiser

I'm not quite ready to say "nevermind", because I am still seeing this same behavior (and same difference from Firefox 3.5) on my production system, but on a "virgin" Windows 7 RTM installing the latest Seamonkey RC1 and the Firefox 3.5.4 link above -- both work fine from my banking site, no apparent problems or differences.

So there is something peculiar about my main, everyday system that breaks this app on RC1. How would I go about investigating this.

Rick, did you say you saw the same problem?

Bob