Mark Hansen wrote:
On 10/23/09 18:32, Phillip Jones wrote:
Developers never, ever, ever, ever listen to end users. The think they no more how a program should look like than the users that have to use it.

Good God, have you a bone to pick or something? I am a developer and I
certainly do listen to what end users want - they are my customers after all!

Don't you think you might be over-generalizing here a bit?

Perhaps you're just having a bad moment?

Perhaps he is on all counts, but I do think there's a valid point here, that if there are two ways to do things, and an option is possible between old and new, people don't want change they perceive change for the worse.

Bill Davidsen <>