Leonidas Jones wrote:
Rufus wrote:

7) I can't seem to find any indication/option for Tabbed Mail as
described in the Release Notes.

It works from here. If you have a Mighty Mouse, or another scroll wheel
mouse, middle click on a message, and it will open in a new tab in
Mail/News. With a one button mouse, try Control+Click and choose open in
a new Tab form teh context menu.

Lee

Ok - the option to open a Mail Message in a new Tab is there in the contextual Menu - but am still thinking that I should be able to set a Mail Preference to open messages in new Tabs or Windows the same way I can with links in the browser...feature to add?..

--
     - Rufus