stango wrote:
Evan Davidson wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
JD wrote:
Rufus wrote:
JD wrote:
/snip/
How about Suntrust, Bank of America, Chase, Franklin income, Discover
All https sites. of all of these only Suntrust responds even to the
Bookmarklet. On some sites you could save the Username with password
Manger but not the password on all these sites. with the bookmarklet you
could save both. only one of the items before that would work now work
and that is Suntrust.

I'm having no problem at all with Bank of America. I don't use any bookmarklet with it. SM remembers my username with no problem, and I input my password, which is what BofA actually wants.

Honestly, I don't think JD's problem had anything to do with an added bookmarklet, but the native password saving in SM/

Lee