M van Ketel wrote:
John Boyle wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
question wrote:
Is 2.0 a beta ?
At this point official no.

To the newsgroup: But from a USERS standpoint, a definite "YES"! :-(

Only to a minority groups point of view I think.

Mark (no real problems with SM 2 so far)
 no really true forms manager  built in.
Newsgroup post that suddenly mark themselves as read but you even read the first post, having to constantly rest the the msf files in newsgroups.

Download manger that works but does not activate show up on top as did in SM 1.1.18

hit either N key or next button while in email or news does go to Director but does not open first message (I have a bug filled on this)

Default Theme does not have grippies where you can click and drop to topic list so you can mass mark as read then click again so you can reopen the text box to read messages (in Mac version) because designers wanted to follow to the letter some stupid guideline Apple put out for look and feel).

Simple email messages take for ever and a day to load. progress bar keeps running until I hit reload.

Sending messages Progress bar keeps running then shows message copied successfully but I have to dismiss the window. Not knowing until it shows up whether it was sent.

This is to name but a few. I could find some others or think of some others but I don't have time or inclination.

It is faster, though

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com