Robert Kaiser wrote:
Bill Davidsen schrieb:
I still find it
useful, but the two things I find most missing are never going to be
there because they are not in the base codes of FF and TB.

Unless someone comes up and writes code that implements them based on the SM2 base - and everyone is welcome to that.

I am sad that SM went with the FF browser intead of following the webkit
route

Webkit was never in any discussion, I wonder why you think it was. Mozilla is not in any way related to Webkit and SeaMonkey is and always was a complete Mozilla project. So I have no idea what you are up to here right now other than to play a troll...

Seamonkey had the chance at 2.x to go in another direction, and chose to continue using the old software in a slightly updated form, while a number of other browsers went with webkit. And it may never have been "in play," however you choose to define that, but I believe that I mentioned my hope that it would be in the new Seamonkey, so you were not unaware that webkit existed and was getting contributions from other browsers.

I want watched threads in mail, too, but we never had that.

Feel free to write a patch.

And do what with it? There seems to be no established place where patches are posted for testing and comment, I have the impression that unlink LKML there isn't a mailing list for public patch testing, just the once a day release of code submitted by developers.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>