On 3/20/10 7:09 AM, John Klein wrote:
> I am a copywriter with no Internet technology backround, and I need a way to
> create several HTML email messages for transmission by 3rd party email list
> owners.  Their instructions say that the email message must be in pure HTML
> code, no style sheets  or templates.
>
> Can I use SeaMonkey to create these HTML email messages?  If so, could
> someone point me in the right direction to get started.  Thanks.

Please read my <http://www.rossde.com/internet/ASCIIvsHTML.html>.  Then
convey to your clients the information under both "Findings" and
"Conclusions".

While some individuals prefer HTML-formatted E-mail, others don't.  See
my <http://www.rossde.com/internet/ASCII_mail.html> to see why the
latter can be quite militant about opposing HTML-formatted E-mail.

Finally, if the messages are actually newsletters, see my
<http://www.rossde.com/internet/newsletters.html> regarding why
newsletters are best published as Web pages with brief E-mail messages
merely announcing -- and containing links to -- new editions of the
newsletters.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>