Robert Kaiser wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
Sorry I meant Plugins.

The best we have for that right now is this website:
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/

I think we might have some of that functionality right inside of
SeaMonkey 2.1 as well in the future.

Robert Kaiser
Thanks for the link all my plug ins are okay except one for java embedding Plugin 0.9.7.2
and Silver light 1.0.30715
I can't update any newer on silver-light because I am still using a PowerPC Computer and X.4.11.

Normally Java plug ins are updated through system update but not updates for anything related to X.4.11 since last September.
 can java be updated through sun for Apple Platform.

There are two other Java Plugins. 10.0.2 (java 1.3.1) and Java (CFM) 1.3.1

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com