JD schrieb:
A web page that I trust appears to have let it's security certificate
expire and now I can't sign on. There window that pops up says:

www.changed-webpage-name.com uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate expired on 06 Apr 10 15:55.
Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate

I have contacted them but it said they can take up to two days to get
back to me so is there a way to over-ride this setting in SM?

If this screen occurs:
http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/4539/exception.png
Click that you know the risk and then click on the button to Add an excption which allows you to confirm a security exception for invalid certificates in the upcoming window.
regards

Martin