Phillip Jones wrote:
> User wrote:
>> Phillip Jones wrote:

>>> That the fellow is mad about is in SM1.X when you saved user Name and
>>> Password for say Bank (but others) the username and password would
>>> automatically pop up in the form fields (the password would be shown as
>>> a series of ••••••'s)
>>>
>>> Because The Banking and Insurance and Securities Industries, held a
>>> club
>>> over Mozilla's heads. That no longer happens. You actually have to type
>>> in your username before it will fill in. So you have to memorize every
>>> Username you use.
>>>
>>> That's quite a feat to have to do, especially folks like me that have
>>> trouble with spelling.
>>>
>>> So there will be a lot of folks that will go back to SM1 and FF3.0 just
>>> for that.
>>
>> My SeaMonkey (2.04) remembers all of my bank user names and passwords.
>

> If you added the two forms extensions and made the Autofill change as
> described in article for FireFox  yes. But if you haven't don't any of
> this No.

My 2.0.4 remember almost all of my passwords and usernames. On some
sites I have to either click in the username box and at times get a
selection and click on it and the password fills in and on other sites I
have to put in the first letter or so of my usernames and it clicks up
the selection. It has a lot to do with how the sites are created. I use
no bookmarklets or extension form managers.

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the