L. Mark Hall wrote:
I am still using seamonkey 1.17 becuase I simply cannot get the 2.
seamonkey to start on my computer. I have a brand new OS install
(XPSP3), and when I double click on seamonkey, nothing happens. Has this
been reported before, and if not, where do I enter the bug track?

LMH

Mark, this thread is dealing with peoples problems with passwords in SM 2.0

If you are having problems installing SM 2.0, start a new thread, call it something to do with your problem, tell people what you have and what is and what is not happening.

Daniel