Philip Chee wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2010 15:54:26 -0700, NoOp wrote:
On 05/23/2010 02:23 PM, Jens Hatlak wrote:

Basically all extensions that have default preferences and/or
components. All these had to be installed somewhere under the SeaMonkey
application directory.

You might have chmod'ed your SeaMonkey application directory a long time
ago and have forgotten that you did it.

Phil

Thanks, all, for your comments.

Hi, Phil. I've been installing under my home directory (following some instructions I've retained from install-to-install), so I've not had to chmod.

Regards, RL

--
Rob Lindauer - for my real address, replace "att" with "sbc"