Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Mon, 24 May 2010 21:38:51 +0200, /Jens Hatlak/:
NoOp wrote:

/home/<username>/seamonkey119/./seamonkey -no-remote -mail -browser

BTW: -no-remote does nothing with SeaMonkey version prior to 2.0. Just
remove it.

I remember this has come up before
<http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.seamonkey/msg/322a9a5878456338>:

Actually the only reason that 1.1 on linux supports -no-remote is that
on linux "seamonkey" is a shell script that translates -no-remote into
set MOZ_NO_REMOTE=1
seamonkey-bin etc.

Oh well. You're right. I just wished people replaced this with -invalidOptionThatTriggersNoRemote or something that has the same effect without confusing people like me (I always forget).

Greetings,

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>