On 8/5/10 8:18 AM, Rick Merrill wrote:
> David E. Ross wrote:
>> On 8/1/10 4:01 PM, Rick Merrill wrote:
>>> not working w. SM2?
>>>

>> This has nothing to do with scripts.
>
> Oh yes it does, because javascript can control images.
>
>> Go to the menu bar and select [Edit>  Preferences].  On the left side of
>> the Prefences window, select [Privacy&  Security>  Images].  Under the
>> Image Acceptance Policy on the Images pane, select the radio button for
>> "Accept all images".  Select the OK button.
>
> Oh no, it didn't - I already had that setting enabled.

With JavaScript disabled, "Accept all images" selected, and "Allow
scripts to Change images" disabled, I had no trouble with the page.  I
saw all images.  I could select an image and see a page with only that
image.  I could select the image on its own page and get an enlarged
image.  I did this for more than one image.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross