On 11/8/2010 7:49 AM PT, Ed Mullen typed:

http://comics.com/brevity/2010-11-07/

8-) Shades of my youth and the back pages of comic books. Without the
bloated page, that's:
http://c0389161.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/dyn/str_strip/342251.full.gif

That links makes you download. :(
It is a cloud implementation. You must download it anyway if you wish to
see the .gif image. The cloud implementation does not automatically get
loaded into your browser.

It opened just fine here in SeaMonkey and in IrfanView. Not sure why
you're saying that.

It opened in SM's web browser? I don't mean launching IrfanViewer application from it.
--
"Do not kill ants. They are your best friends." --Joe Brainard
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)