Tony Mechelynck wrote:
On 26/03/11 02:12, Rufus wrote:
No, but I will - thanks for the pointer.

I think I'd prefer Safari to FireFox, and TB would be a fair companion
to it as a newsreader. Right now I use SM...and I may just hang in there
with it once PPC support vanishes. I imagine Apple will do the same with
Safari at some point.

Hm... Have you tinkered with your user-agent, or are you maybe on a
different machine? Your newsreader identifies itself as

rv:1.9.1.18) Gecko/20110320 SeaMonkey/2.0.13

i.e., as running on an Intel Mac.

Best regards,
Tony.

I'm on a different machine - I maintain four working Macs at present; two Intel, one G4 and one G5 PPC. I'm only concerned about the one G5 iMac I use in my recording studio that will now remain stuck at OS 10.5.8. I'll likely retire the G4 soon.

--
     - Rufus