Ray_Net wrote:
Neil Winchurst wrote:
Although not new to computers I am fairly new to SeaMonkey. I am using
version 2.0.14. There has been a lot of chat about the new version 2.1.
Since my version works just fine for me is there any real reason or
advantage to moving up?

I feel that I would be quite happy to stay where I am. If it ain't broke

If you have decide to use SM instead of IE, you should know that with SM
you always must change,upgrade, etc .... there is no "stable release"

Where did you get that information? I don't see any faster changes, upgrades, etc. than Firefox.

It has been very stable for me, since I started using it again with a SM 2.0.x version.

WLS