Michael Gordon wrote:

Neil,
You might elaborate on what you mean by "no stable release" for
SeaMonkey. As far as I know when the SeaMonkey Team releases a version
for public release it is a Stable Release. Any versions rleased before
the public release are testing release versions and they are not
considerred as "Stable", but used for testing for bugs.

Michael G
Perhaps I misunderstood a previous comment in this thread that there is no stable release of SM. I probably was thinking that there seem to be new versions coming out very regularly.

There also seem to be some comments about Internet Explorer. I have never used this so Know nothing about it and care less. I know that a new version of SM is due out soon, but as I am happy with my version 2.0.14 I will stay with it for now.

I do have Thunderbird installed and kept up to date as a fall back. I have used quite a few email clients over the years and I think SM is one of the best.

Neil