Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
On 6/19/2011 12:00 AM, Rufus wrote:
Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
On 6/18/2011 8:40 PM, Rufus wrote:

I find that hard to believe as stated. The feature set "as implemented"
within the *current* releases as coded is dependent on the Gecko
engine,
but for a *new* product what we are talking about is a set of design
requirements and interface specifications - not the actual
implementation in code to accomplish the task. I like the SM
implementation...(completely) new code, same look.

I'll make you a deal, if you want to HIRE me, with a contract, weekly
pay, etc. And give me a device or two that I can test my code on. And
pay for any dev kits I need to do the work.

That's only fair, and I've thought about attempting it myself...but if I
do and am successful, I'll of course be keeping all the money...

...and I'd expect you to do the same.

Of course, IFF you hired me with a contract you could draw up and state
that all my work on that is copyright you, etc. such that you could make
the millions and I only get whatever the contract says :-)

...then the lawyers would get all the money.

Anyway, this is off topic now.

Yup.

--
     - Rufus