Hey all, two questions.

1) I see my 2.0.x still says no update. Will there be a 2.2 auto update soon? I'm wondering if I should install it or if I should wait for 2.2.1. I usually skip a X.0.0 release so I don't get the bad bugs (did not do 2.0 until 2.0.4 I think).

2) I'm just curious about versioning. Perhaps I just don't understand fully what changed. From what I understand 2.1 has a decent number of changes. It perhaps should have been 2.5 not 2.1. But what I don't understand is I thought 2.2 was 2.1 with bug fixes. It came out very fast after 2.1. Why is 2.2 not 2.1.1 or some such? What major changes under the hood happened?

Hawker