On 7/18/2011 1:07 AM, Bill Davidsen wrote:
I have a bet with someone here that the reaction to my post will be a
personal attack on my tone, accusations of being a whiner, and no
corrective response to the issues I raised.

Or more importantly I did not intend my original questions to be cause to debate the validity of the Mozilla foundation or the Seamonkey team's decisions. I mearly asked for clarification of a question and got great answers from three users. So lets try not to drag this thread down into a Seamonkey bashing thread.

-Hawker