Ed Mullen schrieb:
What is unacceptable is that the user can no longer set his/her own
values for toolkit.zoomManager.zoomValues.

1) SeaMonkey never allowed to set custom values for the list of available zoom levels before, that was a Firefox-only feature until recently.

2) Newer SeaMonkey versions will allow setting custom values through that pref, I think it was said already that it's probably 2.5 that will first feature that (release planned in roughly 13 weeks).

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community should think about. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)