On 2/18/2012 1:25 AM PT, Daniel typed:

I cannot seem to find them in my Debian box's SM2 profile directory. I
did find IceWeasel (aka Firefox) v3.6.27's though. I am trying to edit
user*.css files.

Ant, I've just noticed the posts mentioning SM 2.7.2....I'll do the
update and let you know!!

Ant, the update file for 2.7.2 is not available yet, it would seem, so
I'll try again tomorrow.

It's out now. ;)
--
"All good work is done the way ants do things: Little by little." --Lafcadio Hearn