On 2/18/2012 4:19 PM PT, NoOp typed:

I cannot seem to find them in my Debian box's SM2 profile directory. I
did find IceWeasel (aka Firefox) v3.6.27's though. I am trying to edit
user*.css files.

Thank you in advance. :)

/home/<username>/.mozilla/seamonkey/<profilename>/chrome

$ ls /home/<username>/.mozilla/seamonkey/<profilename>/chrome
userChrome.css   userChrome.css_backup   userContent-example.css
userChrome.css~  userChrome-example.css

$ pwd
/home/foo/.mozilla/seamonkey/<deleted>.default

$ ls -all
total 13144

FYI, I downloaded and extracted SeaMonkey's .tar.bz2 (don't remember
what version) from Mozilla's server into my newly installed Debian
stable's ~/bin/seamonkey2 back on Thanksgiving 2011 week. Since then, I
used its updater to keep it updated.

Looks as if you may be right. I just checked on another (test) machine
and it has no Chrome folder. The folder/files on this machine dates back
to 2011&  2008. So obviously nothing got replaced since last year.

If nothing else, you could add your own&  populate with:
<http://mxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/suite/locales/en-US/profile/chrome/userChrome-example.css>

But yes, it is odd that userChrome.css isn't included. I reckon Jen's
will come along shortly and point us to the FAQ or Release Notes
mentioning this omission. :-)

Ah good. I am not alone!
--
"Are you slower than an ant?" --Sai Yuk from The Legend of Fong Sai Yuk movie (English subtitles)