On 2/18/2012 4:22 PM PT, Chris Ilias typed:

On 12-02-17 11:57 PM, _Ant_ spoke thusly:
I cannot seem to find them in my Debian box's SM2 profile directory. I
did find IceWeasel (aka Firefox) v3.6.27's though. I am trying to edit
user*.css files.

By default, the /chrome/ directory does not exist, so you need to create
it before creating the files.

So where do I get the user* files for this directory then?
--
"Are you slower than an ant?" --Sai Yuk from The Legend of Fong Sai Yuk movie (English subtitles)