On 2/18/2012 9:25 PM PT, Philip Chee typed:

I cannot seem to find them in my Debian box's SM2 profile directory. I
did find IceWeasel (aka Firefox) v3.6.27's though. I am trying to edit
user*.css files.

By default, the /chrome/ directory does not exist, so you need to create
it before creating the files.

By default it should exist. However in the move to packing everything
into an omni.jar they got moved to omni.ja!/defaults/profile/chrome/

Someone needs to either not pack them in the omnijar or change the
profile initialization code to look there for the example files.

Do we need to file a bug report on this? My old SeaMonkey v2.0.14 has this folder/directory, and its two example files, in my old Windows XP Pro. SP3 and previous 2005's Debian machine for sure.
--
"Don't stop to stomp ants when the elephants are stampeding." --unknown