Le 6 mars 2012, Desiree a écrit :

If you drag the search bar to the customize area so it is no longer at the
end of the address bar, then the address bar becomes extremely long. If the
search bar is left at the end of the address bar then the drop down Add New
Bookmark window appears right under the search bar.

I understand. You could try to use Ctrl-D instead (sometimes it's hard to change one's habits...), which pops up a "normal" window.

I don't have this drop down. All I have in the address bar is an icon that "bookmarks" the current page into Unsorted Bookmarks. Is this a recently added feature?

highlight, say, three tabs I have moved to be next to each other and then
tell SM to bookmark all three at once. This ought to be possible. This has
been native to Opera for some time, but Opera has gotten so involved with
what you can do with tabs that it is actually too much and irritating!

That's the point: you can always add more and more features, but it ends up being too much for some users, yet still not enough for others... SM is already greatly customizable through its extensions; thank it for that, and hope someone will make an add-on that fits your need! (Did you look for one already?)

--
LL